save that water!


Double whammy blog post!

This first post is non-ota related but something I am excited about. So, probably my favorite thing at the market is not food related. Well, it can be food related, but it is not edible. I am really passionate about water conservation and reuse and there is an awesome small business at the market selling residential rainwater catchment barrels. YAY! If only I owned a house where I could use one. Gr! This is a local company, making a solid product, that will definitely pay for itself in the long run. I took some pictures and you can check out their website for more information.
http://www.mybarrelmonkey.com/

I also love their company name - Barrel Monkey (who doesn't remember that game as a kid!)





custom barrel covers

0 comments:

Post a Comment